* I have made a huge improvement in my personal development since seeing David. SS Somerset
* You were fantastic yesterday David, thank you so much. HS Devon
* I have been working with David now for a couple of weeks and already I feel a lot calmer and more in control. He is a great Teacher and I look forward to continuing my self-development with him. SM – Dorset
* Thank you David, very good session, W and RB
* Hi David – just to say thank you, huge shift for me today – in fact MASSIVE! JC Dorset
* David has helped me face my fears and find the confidence to be the real me and set me back on my journey. Thank you for all the support you have given me and made me believe in me. JD Dorset
* David taught me a very effective re-programming technique to reduce anxiety about an up and coming situation – after half an hour of completing the technique the anxiety had vanished – JC Cornwall
* Hi David – Just wanted to say thank you so much for your time so far, I have felt very different in the last few days since seeing you on Saturday.
Right now my mind frame almost feels as secure as it did being at home with my family, which is very refreshing!
As far as my neck goes… it’s incredible! It really does feel much happier; I can move my neck around, feeling it is safe to do so! But whatever you did has made such a difference. Still quite stiff and achy but not as bad as before, and I don’t have any weird popping or crunching now! Thank you so much and look forward to catching up with you soon. Take care but enjoy yourself too. CJ Somerset.
* When I first met David I had a long suffering problem of depression and no self-worth. I can’t believe how quickly this problem could be resolved and sorted out into a new way of thinking and a new outlook on My Life. I found David really easy to talk to about my problems and felt trust.
My life had come to the point of “this is the end” and I could not cope any more with feeling so low and having no energy levels. All my problems were putting a massive strain on my relationship and this all need to be sorted out.
David helped me work through things and completely turned my life around in four sessions..
I am now very happy, strong and content 30 year old enjoying every day and have the confidence to go forward and fulfil my ambitions. Thanks again David. DS Devon
* Hi David, Thank you so much for yesterday. I feel much better about everything. I even slept in until 0830 this morning!! I had never been to see anyone, other than my friends and family about my problems before, as I thought I could deal with them on my own and always believed a counsellor was for someone with greater problems than mine.
But then my problems began to affect me at work and home, and in a way I could not deal with independently or even with reassurance of my friends and family.
So I contacted David from a local newspaper. It was the best thing I did! He made me look at my life in a new light and has made me more spiritually aware and I have felt a constant warm of calm since our meeting. A calm I’ve been searching for a long, long time. Thank you so much David – Helen, Dorset.
* “I am just about recovered from what (to be specific) I felt was both a personally and intellectually stimulating course. For me it was the open and engaging nature of your own individual involvement that gave me the greatest learning experience and nurturing environment, and I want to give you all my sincere thanks for that.” Brian, Bridgewater, Somerset.
* We’re really looking forward to the next meeting – it is such a wonderful experience connecting with all of you – I can’t tell you how valuable it is to us, and how much we enjoy spending time with such warmth and fun and friendliness in LMP (Like-Minded People) like you : ) Odile and Alester, Gloucestershire.
* “I really enjoyed the course. It was really useful to work with a group of open and like-minded people on developing skills that will be useful for the rest of my working and private life. The techniques are brilliant and presented through a variety of methods to suit all learning styles. I felt as though I had the chance to take a concept on board, re-visit it and then practice a related technique which meant I left with information imprinted on my mind. A really well thought out and professionally run course.” Amy, Cornwall
* Howdy, I really enjoyed myself, the course was really fab and it was a pleasure to have met you all and to have shared time with you all. Please keep me informed of future courses. Take care. Sharron x. Health Care Manager. Gloucestershire.
* It was a very special course and a lot fell into place for me, not just NLP. I began this particular part of my live with an incredible experience following a near breakdown about 3-4 years ago, so things like therapy are quite new to me. I decided to put it all very much to one side for the past, what would be 6 months now. But during this course it made me sit up and pay attention once more – especially with all the things that J had to tell me that happened whilst I was away. RW Cornwall.
* I really enjoyed the training and felt a shift not just in my way of working but in myself as a person… quite an accomplishment for one days training, so thanks once again – Gill, Care Worker.
* Which parts were particularly useful / enjoyable: Forming structure of working. Encouraging reflection of clients behaviours and beliefs. I have confidence to challenge potential negative beliefs and values.
Recognition of hindrances / Potential blocks, which may prevent / make working with clients difficult in context of Anger Management: Trainer was able to suit training according to group needs – training was let by group, which was very insightful. EC, Preventive Worker, Herts Council, SAT Team, Social Services.
* David explained ways of dealing with Anger – within and when working with young people. JV, Herts County Council SAT Team, Social Services.
* It was really useful, enjoyable and relevant – MD, Support Worker, Herts County Council…
* Great sharing of experiences and lively, engaging style of delivery. Many thanks David for an enjoyable and stimulating session – BL SAT Team, Ass Team Manager. Herts CC.
Thank you for reading the Testimonials – for more information about bookings or making an appointment use the Contact David Form